70-682 Study Guide

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 sadj2885

sadj2885

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

Does anyone have a study guide or notes for this exam? 70-682 Pro: Upgrading to Windows 7 MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician

Thanks

#2 fred_fulford

fred_fulford

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

Hi mate, did you have any luck with finding resources for the upgrade exam? I'm half tempted to just go for it and hope that the changes between XP/Vista & 7 are fairly obvious, but I suppose it isn't the best method for preparing for an exam...

I could just read the 70-685 press book, but I suspect a lot of it will be duplicated from my MCDST and my upgrade to the Vista Entperise Support ITP, and I don't really want to keep studying the same old stuff over and over. I would much prefer just something listing the key differences between those older client OS's and Windows 7 that the exam covers.

I really want don't want to be spending more than a week or two studying for this, want to get it out of the way quickly after my MCSA and then either start towards the full MCSE or upgrade my MCSA to 2008 ITP's
MCSA
MCDST
MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician
MCTS: Windows Vista, Configuring
ITIL V3 Foundation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.