2 replies to this topic

#1 dbcdebbie

dbcdebbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hello,
I have a set of flashcards of about 200.  If I try to save it it takes about 5 mins.  Creating each card can take about 15 seconds.  However, now, I cannot even open the file - it hangs my entire PC.. So I have to shut it off by holding in the power button because I can't get a response.

Is anyone else having this problem, or know how to correct it?  I still have to add about another 100 cards to the set.

Thank you.

#2 ki4wty

ki4wty

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (dbcdebbie @ Aug 30 2010, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,
I have a set of flashcards of about 200.  If I try to save it it takes about 5 mins.  Creating each card can take about 15 seconds.  However, now, I cannot even open the file - it hangs my entire PC.. So I have to shut it off by holding in the power button because I can't get a response.

Is anyone else having this problem, or know how to correct it?  I still have to add about another 100 cards to the set.

Thank you.

Yep have the same issue so I broke my card into 50 card sections for ease.

#3 mhuddleston

mhuddleston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (ki4wty @ Sep 2 2010, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep have the same issue so I broke my card into 50 card sections for ease.

Same thing happening to me as Debbie (~140 cards). To break them into sections I'd have to start all over - as I can't even get into original set?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.