Can't Upload Images To Flashcards

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Otownkayaker

Otownkayaker

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

Can't upload images to a flashcard set.  The images are JPGs, less than 150k and smaller than 600x600.  Tried using both Safari and Firefox (both are current versions).

For each flashcard I browse to the image to select them and then save the flashcards, is there some button I should be pushing to actually force them to upload them before I save the flashcards?

I haven't found anywhere that specifies the max size or what image types are valid.  Can someone point me to where this info can be found?

Thanks

#2 cat4caitlin

cat4caitlin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Otownkayaker @ Aug 18 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't upload images to a flashcard set.  The images are JPGs, less than 150k and smaller than 600x600.  Tried using both Safari and Firefox (both are current versions).

For each flashcard I browse to the image to select them and then save the flashcards, is there some button I should be pushing to actually force them to upload them before I save the flashcards?

I haven't found anywhere that specifies the max size or what image types are valid.  Can someone point me to where this info can be found?

Thanks

I also can't upload images. Is there any sort of regulations like suze etc.? When I save them they disappear...

#3 deltaiv

deltaiv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (cat4caitlin @ May 5 2011, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also can't upload images. Is there any sort of regulations like suze etc.? When I save them they disappear...

I can't upload images either... is there a trick to it?  I've tried uploading from my computer and fetching URLs, and neither seems to work.  I'm using IE 9.

Edited by deltaiv, 23 May 2011 - 09:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.