3 replies to this topic

#1 potupaul

potupaul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

hi guys my name is avijit ..
i have cleared 70-548 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows-Based Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework and therfore i became an mcp..
but now i want to go for some web based cerification which would help me to become..
MCPD which one should i opt for...
Any suggestion appreciated....

#2 tushar46

tushar46

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:01 AM

If you are confident enough to tackle thing your way then you need no advice. Go for it.
CCNA training

#3 sbglobal2010

sbglobal2010

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (potupaul &#064; Jun 10 2010, 01&#58;01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=124115"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi guys my name is avijit ..
i have cleared 70-548 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows-Based Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework and therfore i became an mcp..
but now i want to go for some web based cerification which would help me to become..
MCPD which one should i opt for...
Any suggestion appreciated....<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If you want your MCITP SA, upgrade from your MCSA. However, if you want the EX, you have roughly the same number of exams either way. Pretty close. So I would suggest that you go right for the MCITP.

#4 daisymiller64

daisymiller64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

hi i need ccna exam study guides of examspots.com. please share with me if you get

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.