Unable To Log Into Old Account

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 MisterEd51

MisterEd51

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:11 AM

I tried to log into an old account with no success. In case I had the password wrong I requested the password to be sent to my email account. After several weeks and several requests I have yet to receive a response. I also sent a request to [email protected] on April 16th and have not gotten a response from them either. In desperation I created a new account using a new username and alternate email address just to post this message.

My old account was
Username: MisterEd
Profile: http://www.proprofs.com/forums/index.php?showuser=38415

#2 MisterEd51

MisterEd51

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Skrpune @ Apr 24 2010, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we had an issue at one point in spring of 2009 (after your last successful log in with your old account) where passwords got funked up.  Try to reset/recover your password and see if that gets you in with the old screen name...

I tried two more times. One with just my username and another with just my email address. How long am suppose to wait for a response?

BTW, several weeks ago I went through the same reset/recover your password routine and have yet to receive a response!

#3 MisterEd51

MisterEd51

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Skrpune @ May 1 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
have you checked your email spam/junk folders?

Nothing has come through on my main email account. I had no problem getting a response on my alternate email account on Yahoo to create my new account. Does ProProfs have something against sending email to my main account on Comcast?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.