Visualcertexam

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 skitscat1

skitscat1

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:21 AM

Looks like you have to buy the test engine but I'm not sure. I received a warning when I downloaded the file for the test engine so I didn't install it.

#2 skitscat1

skitscat1

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:31 AM

yeah, it is $25 to buy the exam engine. That is how you view the exams that are listed on the page. According to the "testimonials" these practice exams give you near perfect and sometimes even perfect scores on the exams! ha.  anyone have personal knowledge about this? would like to hear from the ProProfs admins/owners about this.

#3 hallowed

hallowed

Sr. Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (skitscat1 @ Apr 23 2010, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, it is $25 to buy the exam engine. That is how you view the exams that are listed on the page. According to the "testimonials" these practice exams give you near perfect and sometimes even perfect scores on the exams! ha.  anyone have personal knowledge about this? would like to hear from the ProProfs admins/owners about this.

It's a program used to take dumps as practice tests. it's as "perfect" as dumps can be, but they're still dumps. save yourself the hassle, spend the 25.00 on cbtnuggets or trainsignal products smile.gif
MCITP: Enterprise Administrator - Server 2008
MCITP: Server Administrator - Server 2008
MCSA: Messaging - Server 2003
MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
MCTS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
MCTS: SQL Server® 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
MCTS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuration
MCTS: SharePoint® 2010, Configuration
MCTS: SQL Server® 2005
Certified Novell Administrator
Comptia A+
Comptia Network+
Comptia Security+

Up Next: Project+, CCNA <- some time in the new year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.