Questions About Learning Resources

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 particle

particle

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:48 PM

I'm hoping to work towards the Master CIW Designer certification, and have some questions.

I was browsing through books and didn't really see a lot of up-to-date material. Are there any good ones out there that you would recommend?

Most importantly for those who have passed Foundations (and possibly Site Designer and E-commerce designer), what resources did you use primarily? I'm aware of the vast amount of knowledge on this site, but am wondering if there's anything else I should check out.

#2 wangge

wangge

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

On the problem of learning resources,,, and I have been considering this issue
I'm Stupid

#3 Pookey

Pookey

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (particle @ Mar 27 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hoping to work towards the Master CIW Designer certification, and have some questions.

I was browsing through books and didn't really see a lot of up-to-date material. Are there any good ones out there that you would recommend?

Most importantly for those who have passed Foundations (and possibly Site Designer and E-commerce designer), what resources did you use primarily? I'm aware of the vast amount of knowledge on this site, but am wondering if there's anything else I should check out.

Yes.

#4 maya887

maya887

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

On the problem of learning resources,,, and I have been considering this issue
photo retouching
MCITP Certification
70-646
mcse
70-642

Edited by maya887, 26 March 2012 - 08:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.