• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 tambrialis

tambrialis

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:59 AM

I just passed my CompTIA Network+ and finished my ICND1 class.  I'm thinking about taking the CCNA in 2 parts, but I can't find any info on what a passing score is for the ICND1.  What is the minimum passing score and what is the max score?

Thanks.

#2 CarpenterMaass

CarpenterMaass

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (tambrialis @ Feb 25 2010, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just passed my CompTIA Network+ and finished my ICND1 class.  I'm thinking about taking the CCNA in 2 parts, but I can't find any info on what a passing score is for the ICND1.  What is the minimum passing score and what is the max score?

Thanks.

You need to score 804 in order to pass the ICND 1 exam.. Max score is 1000.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

To pass the ICND 2 examination, you will need to earn 849 or above.. top score possible is 1000.

Good luck with your exams! You will do just find if you're diligent with your studies.

#3 gillyuk

gillyuk

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:04 PM

Your right,

ICND1 is pass mark of 804. Think its about 50 questions in 1hour 30 then the ICND2 is 40 questions in an hour but the questions are harder.

something along those lines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.