No replies to this topic

#1 Zophar

Zophar

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Hi All!

I was thinking today how awesome would it be if proprofs mods or the users could set up some kind of ventrillo / teamspeak chat server and have specfied times for "study sessions" like what people do in school or sit around ask each other questions, come up with acrynums to help each other remember stuff for tests and just basically help each other study.... maybe by playing jeporady like games to on this.... (not that you would get anything but the chance to wina pat on the back and know your ready for yer cert test.. and have some fun)

Its pretty secure you wont need to give out personal information and its a great way to study! I know I would benefit a lot from something like this if we could get it set up that would be awesome...

Anyways thanks for taking the time for reading my post.. hope it made some since.

I mean if we can use ventrillo to play our online games why not use it to study!?

Edited by Zophar, 14 January 2010 - 05:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.