• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 dwedel

dwedel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 02:00 PM

Not sure if this is the right forum however I am learning about computers and taking the COMPTIA A+ certification course. Meanwhile, I have installed Win 7 64-bit on my computer and wanted to install my wireless printer. I am having trouble getting it installed.

There is another computer in the house that has Win 7 32-bit and also cannot connect.

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated :-)

#2 trizo

trizo

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:23 AM

have you checked manufactures website?

#3 chrisadam

chrisadam

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:02 AM

Windows XP was considered 5.1, not 6.0, if you look at the internal version numbers.  It really was remarkably similar to Windows 2000.  It replaced the gui to match the one being developed in the Windows 95/98/ME line, but the internals were basically the same.  They didn't introduce 6.0 until XP, which had a number of internal changes.

The numbering follows the NT line.  95 and 98 and ME were their own numbering lines.  That line died out when they introduced XP, which replaced the clunky Windows 95 kernel with the vastly superior NT kernel. 95 was the upgrade path for ordinary users who wanted to keep their old DOS-based lines going.  (Windows 95 was a thin wrapper around DOS, which is why it lacked real memory protection and crashed so often.)

Edited by bobby1234, 31 August 2010 - 01:20 AM.
Removed advertisment link

#4 elsvinelsvin

elsvinelsvin

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:00 PM

Windows 7 is the latest operating system of Windows. It provide the advance features as latest operating system including the all of Windows system. It is my favourite operating system.

#5 peacigray

peacigray

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:46 PM

Window 7 is best and latest operating systems. It was released on July 22, 2009. window 7 license have Proprietary commercial software. Its Kernel type is Hybrid. Its easy and convenient to operate.
Placing ads here is not allowed. They have been deleted.

#6 casemoorey

casemoorey

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Windows 7 is a products of Microsoft. It is really great OS then others. It is user friendly OS, we can easily work on it. It has so many new features, and I like it so much.

#7 JessicaSNV

JessicaSNV

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Internet Choice let's you compare over 600 broadband plans from 15 of Australia's leading Broadband Providers.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

View Posttrizo, on 29 April 2010 - 10:23 AM, said:

have you checked manufactures website?

Totally agreed with Trizo. You have to contact the help desk of the manufacturer. They will surely help you. I am working on Win 7 too, and it is very convenient to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.