• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 apratheek

apratheek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:39 AM

hey.....im taking SAT on dec 5th.....i have loads of time and.....can u tell me which sites are very good for SAT prep.? and what is the minimum score reqd. to get into the top 10 colleges??? i need ur help urgently.....

#2 dylanbrown

dylanbrown

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

1200 on the math and reading in Georgia

#3 kerichadwick

kerichadwick

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

1800 on all 3

#4 spangopola

spangopola

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:20 AM

I am sure that depends where u live... what nation will u plan to have ur study?

#5 myjunk1

myjunk1

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (apratheek @ Jul 2 2009, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey.....im taking SAT on dec 5th.....i have loads of time and.....can u tell me which sites are very good for SAT prep.? and what is the minimum score reqd. to get into the top 10 colleges??? i need ur help urgently.....

I think its 2400 in the new patrn.

#6 patriciamarie

patriciamarie

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yeah, I want to know as well, especially trying to get into a school from an internationally. I'm living in Canada right now, and I really want to get into a school in New York, but i need to know what scores I'd need in the SATs to be considered.

#7 cath_candy

cath_candy

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:23 AM

I think you don't need to worry if you can get about 1200 but top ten colleges also look carefully in your resume and if you are very involved in your school ( ex: student newspaper, student council, clubs, comitees ...)

#8 BlueAngel77

BlueAngel77

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

I am having a similar problem. How hard is it to score a 540 on the verbal and 630 on the Math portions of the test? Please anyone that has taken the test help.

#9 bondageluvr

bondageluvr

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

On the prep test, it's pretty hard - and I don't think the real one is gonna be much easier, what I think is that you have to just go over everything you've ever studied and find your weak point and then ask someone to help you out - sit by you, make sure you're not cheating and take the prep again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.