Essay Questions

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 rrossignol

rrossignol

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:35 AM

I am wondering how to score the essay style questions. I went to the how to guide and followed the instructions. When I went to the score reports section it does not give me the option to click on view report. I am not sure how to grade these questions.  I looked in this forum to see if I could find the answer but could only find answers that provided a link to the how to guide.

#2 rrossignol

rrossignol

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (rrossignol @ May 4 2009, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am wondering how to score the essay style questions. I went to the how to guide and followed the instructions. When I went to the score reports section it does not give me the option to click on view report. I am not sure how to grade these questions.  I looked in this forum to see if I could find the answer but could only find answers that provided a link to the how to guide.

Thanks for replying. I did try those steps. In the Score Report section, there is no column to View Reports. The columns end at Time Taken....unless I am missing something! unsure.gif Here is the link to my quiz.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story....lthy-ecosystems

#3 James

James

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

Click edit on your quiz and under "Accessiblity" tab set "Store each score report:" to Yes. Its set to No right now for that quiz
James

ProProfs.com: Educational FREEway By Professionals & Professors

#4 rrossignol

rrossignol

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (James @ May 5 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Click edit on your quiz and under "Accessiblity" tab set "Store each score report:" to Yes. Its set to No right now for that quiz

Thank you for your help! I went into Accessibility Option and clicked yes, however I am wondering if it is too late now to score the test that have already been taken prior to the change? I went back to the score test section and there is only a -- instead of view report.

#5 James

James

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:01 PM

It woudl start to record new reports .. the old reports were not recorded but you would find an entry for them in the reports table listing score and basic details
James

ProProfs.com: Educational FREEway By Professionals & Professors

#6 esspwebmaster

esspwebmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Writing an original essay with interesting content is not easy. There are certain important elements to a successful essay, flow of ideas, structure and presentation, evidence of research, clear reasoning and attention getting information. Our professional essay writers will help you accomplish your goals for all your essay needs.

Edited by esspwebmaster, 20 March 2011 - 10:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.