1 reply to this topic

#1 kimrayford1

kimrayford1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

HELLO,

I WORK FOR A CALL CENTER  HELPDESK SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE WILL IT BE HELPFUL TO TRY TO OBTAIN THE MCDST OR IS THERE ANOTHER CERTIFICATION THAT I SHOULD BE TRYING TO OBTAIN TO FUTHER MY CAREER. i HAVE OBTAINED MY A+ CERT AND I AM TAKING THE NETWORK + THIS MONTH SHOULD I FOCUS ON MCDST NEXT.

#2 brandell

brandell

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (Alobos @ Apr 30 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knocked down MCDST right after A+. You should be able to pass it by just reviewing the objectives and making sure that you know XP in and out.  MCDST is an OS elective for MCSA; so if you are planning to get MCSA it will help you.

I will be upgrading my MCDST to MCTIP with (Exam 70-622): Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians. We will be rolling out Vista pretty soon.

Good Luck

v.gif

Honestly I wouldnt even take any CompTIA Certs to be honest. Put MCDST on your resume with the CCNA and see how fast you get hired  wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.