1 reply to this topic

#1 jhuddleston

jhuddleston

Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:13 AM

Hey,

I am looking to sell my Cisco 1841 Router.  I want to get a Cisco 851W or an 871W for my house and can only afford to do so if I sell this puppy.  I don't have all the specs on it with me (it is at home), but if anyone is interested, please let me know.  I was gonna post on ebay, but I would rather help someone out here that may be looking to learn Cisco.  I can tell you this much, I have a current IOS on it 12.4(23) w/ SDM 2.5 on it as well.  I would restore it to factory for whomever (of course) and include power cable and console cable.  This IOS includes, pretty much everything VPN, Firewall, IPS, NAC.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.  Mods, please move accordingly.  HAHA.
B.S.
Cisco: CCNAS, CCNAW, CCNA, CCENT
MS: MCTS-Vista
CompTIA: Network+, A+

Up next:
CCNP (BCMSN in progress)

#2 jhuddleston

jhuddleston

Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (redwarrior @ Apr 1 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might want to crosspost this in the CCNA and CCNP forums...they tend to get a bit more traffic and you might more easily find a buyer.  I don't see anything particularly wrong about it, though, since it is directly related to studying for these exams and might both help you out and another member.   wink.gif

Thanks, Red!
B.S.
Cisco: CCNAS, CCNAW, CCNA, CCENT
MS: MCTS-Vista
CompTIA: Network+, A+

Up next:
CCNP (BCMSN in progress)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.