• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 gabrielw3

gabrielw3

Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

Is there anyone here that can doubt Proprofs being one of the best (and probably the best) online communities dedicated to helping persons with their computer certifications and other such certs?. I wouldn't think so. Proprofs has not only provided extensive study and preparation material for thousands of individuals, but has given each one of these  individuals a place where they could learn, directly from the input of others, or, on the other side of things, teach something to someone else.  Proprofs is seriously, fascinating. Thousands of people come, pool their resources and experiences to all become successful individuals? Online? It‚€™s wonderful‚€¶.absolutely wonderful.

Not to mention an administrator and moderators who, work very hard to see that this community is beneficial to everyone, and contribute substantial information to those who need it. Their attitude has even been passed down to several  members, who, in turn contribute daily to keep things going‚€¶.
Where is the generousity  coming from?...I think it‚€™s absolutely awesome and should definitely continue.
Proprofs‚€¶you deserve a billion awards for greatness. Take a bow.

yourock.gif

Edited by gabrielw3, 04 December 2008 - 02:56 PM.

Diploma in Computer Science - Technical - November 2008
CompTIA A+ Certified (2007 Edition) - December 2008
CompTIA Network + Certified (2007 Edition) - July 2009

Certifications in Progress...

Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2003 (70-290)

!-*Study to show yourself approved-*!

#2 James

James

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,890 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:16 AM

gabrielw3: Thank You! This really comes at a time when we needed the encouragement. The moderating team had a tough day yesterday fighting spam on the forum. Its a great feeling to know that members care .. thank you.. if ProProfs is the best, its cos of members like you!
James

ProProfs.com: Educational FREEway By Professionals & Professors

#3 jaygti

jaygti

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:57 AM

I just wanted to add my thanks. I just passed my 601 and 602 exams and all thanks to proprofs! THis is an amazing site and the quizschool really helps. Thanks and keep up the good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.