Your Top 10 Favorite Video Games.
Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:36 AM
2. Mario Bro's - Just an awesome game
3. Starcraft - one of the better RTS
4. Command and Concur Generals - another good RTS
5. Borderlands - Just fun to play through many times and use one of the millions of guns
6. gran turismo - awesome racing game
7. Need for Speed Series - another great racing series
8. Blade of Darkness - great game for its time very detailed, great story
9. Faxanadu - Loved this RPG for NES
10. Perfect Dark - gotta love Joanna
Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:31 AM
1. Gears of War
2. Nascar Legends
3. The Sims 3
4. Mass Effect 2
6. Ghost Recon
7. Red Steel 2
8. Medal of Honor
9. Gears 2
10. Mafia II
Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:42 AM
1. Alone in the Dark
2. Resident Evil
3. Wing Commander
4. Lara Croft
6. Double Dragon
7. Mortal Kombat
8. Final Fantasy
9. Street Fighter
10. Super Mario
Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:20 AM
1) MUDS - Duris: Land of Bloodlust in particular
---online, HUGE world, land of perpetual beta as immortals change and add new stuff, pvp, and amazingly well coded. Hard core. Two downsides: 1) Everquest/WoW etc took many players and player #'s flux between just a few to around 35 or so per side (evil or good) at a given time of day. Back before MMORPG's, it was notching 200+ 24/7. 2) It will suck your life's free time away like nothing else in the world.
2) NetHack -
--- A linux type based game, but I play a windows GUI version NetHackW preloaded with some handy options. You can learn some computer stuff just trying to compile it from linux if your so inclined. (i tried with limited success)
3) KOTOR - the story sucked me in, the character interactions were fun, the gamplay was great, and the ending spun me for a loop.
4) Fatal Frame II - wow. This is the only game that has had me jumping and gasping occasionally from the scares. Really well done as far as ambiance and mystery and the plain old scariness of it. Thumbs up!
5) Wing Commander (IV) - The actors in the games movies, the story, the ranking up in rank, people you've met (in game) dying, and more; all added up to a realistic (loosely applied of course) gaming experience that was fun to be a part of.
7) Torment - a really good game. One of the best.
9) NWN: Hordes of the Underdark - I really really liked this one. NWN2 they tried to upgrade the graphics and made it such a headache. Graphics are as much a detriment to me as a plus.
10) Baldurs Gate 2 - hated BG1, but BG2 was really nice.
Of Mention: Silent Steel -- This game was AWESOME and not so much. You had really little, if any, chance of winning the game and the game was on like 5 discs that you had to swap out. But it was a Submarine game where you made choices from a list and depending on what you chose, the next movie sequence would play. Almost like a chose your own adventure book. But it was good fun.
Also games like Pool of Radience and Zelda and HALO. And I know I've forgotten a great one or two.
After reading others list, makes me want to try a few that popped up. Resident Evil 1 and 4 for instance.
Edited by Segin, 24 April 2011 - 08:38 AM.
Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:34 AM
- Halo 3: ODST
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil
- Knights Contract
- Lego Rock Band.
Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:57 PM
Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:17 PM
Command and Conquer 3: Kain's Wrath
The Elder Scrolls Series (all I've played are great, from Daggerfall to Skyrim)
X-COM series (Apocalypse and UFO Defense)
Knights of the Old Republic
X3: Reunion/Terran Conflict.
Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:55 PM
1) Clock Tower 3.
2) High Velocity Bowling.
3) Mass Effect 2.
4) Crazy frog racer.
5) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:02 PM
Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:19 PM
2.the kink of figher series
4.prince of persia
7.sameria warriors like dynasty warriors except in Japan
8.Marvel VS. Capcom 2
10.rand Theft Auto 4+ Series.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
members, guests, anonymous users