How Do I Change My Directx Features

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 nomercy765

nomercy765

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

I have a compaq presario f756nr notebook pc. Recently I upgraded from home vista to vista ultimate. Since I have done that I have been having problems with my laptop. On dxdiag there is not option to change my directx features because they are not available. It shows that I have no problems. Do anyone have any suggestions.

#2 nomercy765

nomercy765

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:54 AM

I had home premium and I did do the upgrade advisory. I have my settings set at full right now. I am in college for computer network management and I have done the steps that you guys are telling me but I dont know what else. How would i up grade my features. everytime i try and play hearts i get this message saying my game is running in software rendering mode. It also says my hardware acceleration is enabled.

#3 nomercy765

nomercy765

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

I have tried to update my video driver but nothing happens i can try again do you have any place in mind. i am willing too try anything at this point. thanks guys for giving your helping ideas.

#4 nomercy765

nomercy765

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

My drivers had to be updated again i was updating the wrong thing before thanks alot guys. you all have been a huge help my laptop is working like a champ like brand new. thanks

#5 nomercy765

nomercy765

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:07 AM

i went to compaq web and downloaded the driver from there. i found my exact laptop model and they had the drivers for it on there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.