Xbox

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

#1 blackrain187

blackrain187

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:38 AM

I currently own 2 original Xbox's.  My hard drive crashed on one of them and I have to replace it.  Does anyone know what the storage limit is on replacing the HDD?  I have heard 500gb but I would like to put a 750 in it.  Anyone ran into this before?

#2 bdunkinskillz92

bdunkinskillz92

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

I think it has to be a ide hard drive or you will need a ide to sata converter.

#3 nickj

nickj

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 03:56 AM

Yoga is a way of life, an art of righteous living or an integrated system for the benefit of the  body, mind and inner spirit. This art originated, was perfected and practiced in India thousands of years ago. The references to yoga are available in 'Upanishads' and 'Puranas' composed by Indian Aryans in the later Vedic and post- Vedic period. The main credit for systematizing yoga goes to Patanjali who wrote 'Yoga Sutra', two thousand Years ago. He described the principles of the full eight fold yogic discipline. He composed the treatise in brief code words known as 'Sutras'. 'Yoga Sutra' is the most important basic text on Yoga. yoga retreat It is through this basic treatise that the essential message of yoga spread throughout the world.

#4 TrYilL

TrYilL

Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:43 AM

i'm not sure about the limit but it does have to be a IDE hard drive here is a good site to find the answer to your question
http://www.xboxscene.com  go to the forum section
CompTIA A+ Certified (7/31/09) finally!
CompTIA Net+ Certified (10/28/09)
next up Security+

#5 Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:05 PM

I have been modding xbox systems for years and still do to this day. The biggest hard drive I have put in to an xbox was a 1TB and I have put 750's in to more than a few.  If the hard drive you are replacing has failed then you are going to need a modchip unless you have a copy of the eeprom.bin file saved somewhere and then you would need to use a program called xbox hdd maker or something to that effect and use it to make the hard drive and then lock it with the eeprom.bin file that you had saved.  If you don't have the eeprom.bin file then you can build an xbox eeprom reader (you can find instructions for this easily on google) and use it to dump the eeprom.bin to your PC and then use the software I mentioned above to create a new drive and lock it with the eeprom.bin file that you dumped.  The easiest way to do all of this is to use a modchip with the Xecuter bios and a disc called " Slayer's Evox " or " Auto-Installer Deluxe ". With the mod chip installed you will be able to plug in your new hard drive and then boot of off one of those discs. Once you are at the main menu you would just find the utility for formating and installing a new retail hard drive and then you would use the lock utility to lock it to the motherboard.  Once you have done that your xbox will be up and running and from there you can either soft-mod the box or just leave the mod chip in place and install a dashboard with the boot disc I mentioned before... If you have any trouble just google the words that I bolded in red..

Hope this helps...

Cheers cool.gif

#6 seenathkumar

seenathkumar

Sr. Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:36 AM

I always takes updates from xboxscene.com you can get help form here.

#7 jackcrown

jackcrown

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

I recently put together a new computer. Here I mention below the limits of xbox games
CPU: P4 3GHZ /875 CHIP CHIPSET, MEMORY: 1 GB otherwise you can search the xbox game site. I always update on its site.

#8 boykindotson

boykindotson

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

The biggest hard drive that i used in to an xbox360 was a 1TB. Once you have done that your xbox will be up and running and from there you can either soft-mod the box or just leave the mod chip in place and install a dashboard with the boot disc .

#9 neallbeck

neallbeck

• PipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Improve and share knowledge

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:36 PM

Xbox is a high graphical gaming system. To save and support a device with memory calculations that depends on device frequency and game graphics. It actual view perfectly game graphics and provide its better speed.

#10 douglaswalkers

douglaswalkers

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Gamming is my passion which create active to my mind.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Xbox is a sixth generation video game console that was created by Microsoft. The Xbox is premier console which has built in Hard Disk Drive that is used to save game. Xbox user can intake new sound in hard drive and can these sound to create custom playlist.
r4 card is the best gaming card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.