Free Mmorpg

• You cannot reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic

#21 jw0002

jw0002

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:36 AM

2 Moons was the one i was thinking of. I'll have to check out the two you mentioned. Thanks. Heh I just realized that one of the banner ads here is for aria games' Shayia. It's not too bad.

Edited by jw0002, 10 September 2008 - 01:40 AM.

#22 Zedar

Zedar

Sr. Active Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:03 PM

Anarchy Online is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already.  It stole my soul for 4 years, so I should know!  There are also free servers out there for pay-to-play games if you look around, somebody else already mentioned Ultima Online (Heh, I ran my own server for awhile!  It was lonely though!) and there are servers I've seen for Lineage and Star Wars Galaxies to mention a couple more.  The only problem with those is that you don't know how long they'll be around.  

If you do end up in Anarchy Online - make sure you check out my guild there - 3305 Local - it's a great bunch of experienced gamers that'll undoubtedly be able to help you get started!

Edited by Zedar, 10 September 2008 - 11:04 PM.

#23 JsnRBsh

JsnRBsh

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:43 AM

Just join a WoW private server. You can download the game for free. Update it. Play for free.

It's that simple.

-J.

#24 tishcanvey

tishcanvey

• PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:57 AM

RF Online and Phantasy Star Online

You just need to download the client, both are free. Have gone off MMORPGs lately and have returned to Halo3 and football games.

#25 thepureintheheart

thepureintheheart

• PipPipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Amateur astronomy, physics, robots, cooking, computer games, learning foreign languages, singing, playing musical instruments, healthy life.

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:08 AM

Dofus, Shaiya, Fly For fun, Granado Espada, Trickster and others on http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Free-MMORPG smile.gif
DANCE like nobody's watching,
LOVE like you've never been hurt,
SING like nobody's listening,
LIVE like it's heaven on earth,
and WORK like you don't need the money.

#26 ciejbrown

ciejbrown

Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Getting an IT job!<br />A+ IT Technician<br />Net + Technician<br />Security +

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:50 AM

Second life is scary....I worked for a contracting company that did most of their customer support/low level helpdesk support.

I got to see accounts where people spent 1000's of real $ buying virtual real estate...yes hard drive space.  One asian lady has several million dollars NW in real money in SL.  

Lots of cases where we have to give account information for divorce cases, a few police, etc.  Very sad, people get enveloped in this game and lose their real family.  Or cheat with a virtual friend.

I never got into it but could see how people do it, the ideas are limitless.  

you can design guns and hardcode how they work, kind of like C++, you can make clothes to sell to people, or design a Star Destroyer, build your own stargate atlantis world, sell things, teach real classes or in game classes (there are big names that use this as a virtual meeting room like HP, Dell, etc), have a church service, etc
Comptia A+ IT Technician
Comptia Net+
Comptia Security +

#27 carlan

carlan

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

the new mmorpg from cartoon network lol

#28 wray.john

wray.john

• PipPipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:47 AM

Have to give it a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Due to excessive spam attacks, as of November 2012, these forums are no longer operating. We would be back with a much improved forum soon.