Flashcard Set Preview
Side ASide B
1. arrhythmias can arise from problems where?2. result of atria cells that fire occasionally from a focus (from the atria- but not the SA node)3. atrial cells that fire continuously...
1. anywhere2. premature atrial contractions (PAC's)3. Atrial Flutter4. atrial cells:a- fire continuously from multiple focib- fire continuously d/t multiple micro re-entrant "wavelets"
1. 2 AV junctional problems
1.--paroxysmal supraventricular trachycardia= AV junction fires continuously d/t a looping re-entrant circuit-- AV junctional block = block impulses coming from SA node
Ventricular Cell Problems1. fire occasionally from 1 or more foci2. fire continuously from multiple foci3. fire continuously d/t looping re-entrant circuit
1. Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVC's)2. V-fib3. V-tach
1. Sinus tach is what?- not a primary arrhythmia2. PAC etiology3. PVC etiologya. result in ___ and ___ QRS complexesb. when there are more than one premature beats and they look alike,...
1. response to physical or psychological stress2. excitation of atrial cell forms an impulse that is then conducted normally thru the AV node and ventricles3. one or more ventricular...
1. 3 supraventricular arrhythmias
1. atrial fibrillationatrial flutterparoxysmal supraventricular tachycardia