Side ASide B
1) Not occurring at the same moment in time as some specific operation of the computer2)...
A sequence of identifiers, separated by compatible operators, that evaluates to...
A standard machine language into which Java source code is compiled
1) Uppercase and lowercase letters are not considered the same2) Two identifiers...
Class (Implementation Phase)
A program that translates a high-level language program into machine code
An instruction that determines the order in which other instructions in a program...
A description of the set of values and the basic set of operations that can be applied to...
A statement that associates an identifier with a variable, an action, or some other entity...
1) Bundling data and actions so that the logical properties of data and actions are separated...
1) Named items in a class2) Can be data or subprograms
A mechanism by which one class acquires the properties-data fields and methods-of another...
To create an object from a class
A program that inputs a program in a high-level language and directs the computer...
A named algorithm that defines one aspect of the behavior of a class
1) A collection of data values and associated operations2) An entity or thing that...
Object (implementation phase)
An instance of a class
Object (problem-solving phase)
An entity or thing that is relevant in the context of a problem
Object class (class)
A description of a group of objects with properties (data) and behaviors (actions)
Object class (class)(problem-solving phase)
A description of a group of objects with similar properties and behaviors
The ability of a language to have duplicate method names is an inheritance hierarchy and...
1) A word in a language that has special meaning2) It cannot be used as an identifier
Each variable is assigned a type, and only values of that type can stored in the...
The stage in which we make a first pass at determining the classes in the problem
The stage in which the behavior of each class is determined
The stage in which we go back over the proposed classes determined in the brainstorming...
The last stage in which the algorithms are written for the responsibilities for each of...